venerdì 2 settembre 2011

The One Where I Finally Start Writing My Blog

Hello everyone! I'm Silver and while I desperately love fashion this blog won't focus only on that. I'd like to talk to you (and with you,of course) about the way people around me define fashion,what inspires you and what drives you mad,the best way you know to express yourself and many other crazy things that my head constantly comes up with :) I'll start posting pictures as soon as I can and expect a lot of posts about things that have absolutely nothing in common. Comments are welcome,so feel free to let me know if you want to join me in this adventure :)
                                                                                                                                                                     -S

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento